Cattle Country music festival unfolds at The Boot ranch, a Texan gem just a stone’s throw from downtown Gonzales, TX. Named after its unique boot-shaped landscape, this sprawling ranch stretches along approximately 3 miles of the Guadalupe River. The Boot boasts more than 150 acres of Texas Pecan Trees, creating shaded groves along the riverbank, a perfect natural backdrop for festival-goers to relax and immerse themselves in the serene surroundings. Adding to the charm, The Boot offers several inviting swimming areas, aptly named Cowboy Coves, where attendees can cool off and enjoy the festival’s refreshing waterside experience.
ROAM THE RANCH
LOCATION & MAPS
"HELPING YOU FIND YOUR WAY"
10 CR 348, Gonzales Tx 78629
COMING FROM HOUSTON
- I-10 West
- Exit Hwy 97
- Hwy 90 left
- 4 miles on right
COMING FROM AUSTIN
- 183 South
- Hwy 90 left
- 6 miles on right
COMING FROM SAN ANTONIO
- I-10 East
- 183 South right turn
- Hwy 90 left turn
- 6 miles on right
If you have any questions that we haven’t covered here we want to here from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, if you buy a camping spot you can park your car next to your tent. 1 car is allowed per 20×20 camping space.
Yes, we will have portable toilets located all over the site and VIP areas have AC bathroom trailers
Yes, you can bring food and drinks inside the campgrounds including alcohol but you can not bring them inside the concert area. Our Come & Take It Lounge has tons of great food available all day long!
Please see our prohibited items list on the Trail Guide page of the website
Yes, you can bring a grill to cook with but no open flames. Propane stoves are allowed. Grills with open flames are not allowed
Music starts at 7pm Friday, and Noon on Saturday/Sunday
You should be prepared for primitive camping. There will be porta potties for restrooms. VIP will have ac bathroom trailers and porta potties. Showers will be available for $10. There will be water stations positioned around the festival site to refill water bottles for free. Dumpsters will be located throughout the site as well for trash
Children under 12 and under are free
GA and VIP Camping sites are 20×20. RV spaces are 20×50.
Yes, please see our RV packages on the tickets page. Pull behind campers are considered RV’s
Yes, you will have to buy an RV ticket to bring a pull behind pop up camper
No, the gates will close 1 hour from the time we clear the site.
No, all food and drinks in the campgrounds can not go inside the concert area.
The Come and Take It Lounge opens at 3pm on Friday and 8am on Saturday/Sunday
Yes, you can jump in the water! We will have life guards on duty.
Yes, you will need a camping pass to gain access to a 20×20 space or an RV space. However, each person camping at the space doesn’t need a camping pass, only a concert pass to be in the campgrounds areas
Yes, we do have a military discount. Please see our tickets page for more info
No, we do not accept any cash on site
No, all sales are final. We do not offer refunds for any circumstance whatsoever
Wristbands will be begin shipping 14 days out from the show. If you didn’t receive your wrisbtand in that window please email us at email@example.com
Yes, we have a locals discount. Please see the ticket page on our website for more info
Yes, we do have payment plans available at checkout on the ticketing page once you cart your tickets.
Please see the tickets page on our website for all parking information.
Please expect 1-2 hour wait times to exit the ranch after the concert each day. Please see the ticketing page for more inforamtion on this.
Yes, re-entry is allowed but you will have to go through our parking cues and vehicle search again on the way in.
You will have to buy a new parking ticket if you lose your ticket and try to re-enter the site
Yes, there will be security all over the ranch. We will have a full service medical tent at the festival.
Once the festival has ended Sunday night any cars left on site will be towed. Any cars that in the fire lanes or left in an inconvenient spot for our staff will be towed as well.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow a few days for a reply if you are emailing us after the festival.
Camping load in begins Friday/Saturday/Sunday at 8am. You must be totally loaded out by Monday at 10am.
Showers cost $10 and you can buy your tokens on site at the shower station
Showers will be open from 7am-11am and 5pm-12am
We will post the general store menu soon! There will be everything you normally find at the convenience store plus more!
Yes, we will have multiple water stations located across the site with access to free water. We will be putting out a detailed site map very soon!
Safety is our priority.
Vehicle searches will be conducted upon entry to the festival grounds, please plan accordingly.
All bags will be searched upon entry to the concert grounds. Items subject to change without notice.
• NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND – Including Firearms, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc. These items will be confiscated via Local Authorities and Police.
• NO fireworks, open fires, flammable products, projectiles, or explosives
• NO full-size propane pits of any kind, small camping stoves ok
• NO glass of any kind, including glass lighting
• NO large sound systems – respect your neighbors in the campgrounds!
• NO gas-powered generators
• NO bicycles, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (including, but not limited to: golf carts, ATVs, motor scooters, powered skateboards).
• NO Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
• NO box trucks or buses or trailers (a camping trailer is OK, but it is considered an RV which requires an RV pass).
• NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
• NO logo wrapped canopy tents or branded vehicles
• NO lasers or pointer devices
• NO tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous, etc.
• NO Illegal Substances, Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
• NO Unsealed Over the Counter Medications or Vitamins
• NO Vicks Inhaler, VapoInhalers, Pacifiers
• NO Animals (except service animals)
• NO Massagers
• NO Gas Masks
• NO Native American Headdresses
• NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
• NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls
• NO Tents, Umbrellas, Hammocks, or Chairs (except in authorized camping areas)
• NO Hydration Backpacks that contain non-removable and/or opaque bladders, which impede inspection of contents.
• NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 12″ x 12″, must be clear (except in campgrounds).
• NO Multi-Pocket Bags (except in campgrounds)
• NO Luggage (except in campgrounds)
• NO Unsealed Cigarette Packs or Pre-Filled Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty).
• NO Unsealed Tampons, Liquid Makeup, Aerosol Sunscreen or unsealed toiletry items (allowed in campgrounds only)
• NO Musical Instruments (including Whistles, etc).
• NO Tactical Gear, Walkie Talkies, etc.
• NO Chinese Lanterns.
• NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, Monopods, Go-Pro Sticks, etc).
• NO Totems which contain metal or wooden pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces are deemed safe and adhering to these guidelines will be allowed.
• NO Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management.
MIND THE RULES, PURDY PLEASE
BEER, ICE, COLD DRINKS, SNACKS, AND MORE!
LOCATED AT THE HUB OF THE FESTIVAL SITE, THE CATTLE COUNTRY GENERAL STORE WILL HAVE ALL YOUR CONVENIENCE NEEDS IN ONE PLACE. MENU DETAILS COMING SOON.